...don't even ignore 'em.
-- Samuel Goldwyn

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Focus.

I've just made two decisions about this blog. (1.) The posting cycle for dehype will be weekly, starting now. Unless I just can't wait to rant about some fresh outrage, I'll be putting up the main post of the week sometime between Friday night and Monday morning. I'm going to try to produce better, more thought-through articles. (2.) I'm going local. I'm going to focus on where I live, Seattle, as opposed to spreading my observations too thin. You know: think globally, act locally. I'm trying to produce something for an audience, not a personal journal. Change is good. Watch this space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I now can read your innermost thoughts!
How are you Dave?
-Dalton

Anonymous said...

Don't limit yourself me ol' trout. Long may your big jib draw.