...don't even ignore 'em.
-- Samuel Goldwyn

Monday, February 26, 2007

BACK TO THE BLOG.

Because we've been moving out of our long-lived-in house, I've been away from the normally excessive time-spent-fiddling with my computer. And the blogs. It's been no vacation, but a good break. And I'll be exploring why I do this particular blog, and whether it needs changing, or ending, or what, in the next few weeks, the dregs of winter 2007. I'm in new places, now, literally and figuratively, and everything's getting a look. Today I attended a Microsoft sales hooha in Seattle. Pretty good, nothing to write home about. Their products have taken quantum leaps in human resource control complexity, and, in the current term, "granularity"; and the faithful were nodding. So was I. Only, not in agreement. I met some old friends and a truly nice oddball named Charles.

No comments: